2. Not having a cup of tea in the morning is the cause of a bad day.
3. Friends come and go. When a friend stops treating you the way they should, don’t chase. You don’t need to be the one running after someone who isn’t bothered to have you in their life. Let them go.
4. The really bad things that happen in life are never the ones you expect, so you might as well stop worrying.
5. Don’t hold back tears, it really is ok to cry. I do it a lot, it’s healthy.
6. It’s fully possible to fall for the idea of someone (even if the real person isn’t actually so great).
7. Don’t ever feel pressured into anything you don’t feel comfortable doing. You don’t have to follow everyone else to feel accepted.
8. Protect your feelings, your affection should be won – not assumed.
9. Know your limits. (Too much Vodka gave me a black eye on my 18th Birthday – No, there was no fighting… I’m just a massive klutz.)
10. Never, ever feel bad about telling someone that you care.
11. It’s possible to not know someone on a Monday, and not be able to stop thinking about them by Friday.
12. Don’t make promises you can’t keep – they’ll just end up stressing you out.
13. Stop comparing yourself to others.
14. Have big feelings.
15. Buy a waterproof coat. Umbrellas and fur coats in the wind and rain just don’t work.
16. Walking out of your door and spraining your ankle is totally achievable.
17. Never talk yourself out of dancing.
18. Stop reading the books you hate, you’re not going to prove anything by finishing them.
19. If you don’t want to go to the party/go out, don’t go.
20. Never trust people too quickly, you’ll always end up disappointed.
21. Cuddle a lot.